Going on a holiday, especially to a foreign country, when you are over the age of 50, can be a relaxing and exhilarating experience which makes you feel young again. But you should not get carried away by your lack of worries and constant source of retirement income – because you are not really as young as you used to be.
Travel insurance is something that is recommended even for non-senior holiday makers, but as a senior, its need becomes even more pronounced, as you become more prone to accidents and other mishaps whilst on a journey and away from your usual surroundings.
Mainstream travel insurers just don’t cut it as you cross the 50 year mark. Extra premiums and disclosure of pre-existing medical conditions are a necessity on most policies, which is why a 50+ travel insurance specialist such as Cota Insurance will be your best option.
This insurance company describes itself as being specifically committed towards providing insurance for seniors going on trips, irrespective of their age. Besides covering for several pre-existing medical conditions without extra charge, their overall service is designed to be as helpful as possible for seniors, through the following features:
- A simple call to their helpline is enough to initiate the registration process or collect details about their various policies.
- The packages offered are affordable – whether they are for domestic, frequent or comprehensive overseas travel.
- The company offers a diverse range of options to include in the insurance you purchase; their comprehensive policies accommodate for both budget and requirement/s.
- The claims process is made easy to help resolve the situation as quickly and effortlessly as possible – and this is particularly helpful when, as a senior, you get stuck in the moment whilst on holiday outside of Australia.
The perks of Cota Insured travel don’t stop there, here are some specific features which distinguish it from the rest of the competition:
- The company understands that you do not want to spend a lot of time and effort clearing medical requirements, which is why it can be completed via a phone call.
- The phone application procedure itself is easy and intuitive.
- The insurer offers cover for lost deposits and cancellation fees in the event that your trip is cut short due to unforeseeable external circumstances.
- The cover for medical / hospital expenses is sufficient for taking care of a medical emergency in a foreign country – as a senior, you must always factor this in.
- Those children / grandchildren of yours who are going to be with you on the trip are covered at no additional charge.
- Bonus days, without any extra cost, are part of the policy.
With its abundance of features that imply a genuine concern for the well-being of their senior clientele, Cota travel insurance proves that it is a 50+ insurance specialist in practice, not just in name.
By going for Cota, you’ll be picking an insurance agency that will let you relax in international destinations from Hawaii to China, knowing that you’re covered in case a mishap or misfortune strikes.